Saturday, September 13, 2008

From Paris...

Hi!

I want to apologize for not updating this blog for a little while. I haven't been having very strong internet connections (usually only enough to write emails), and my photos have really accumulated. I think, though, later, I may try to find some time to post some pictures, but I can't promise anything! :-P

I'm really excited to be in France, finally! We had to wake up at 5:30AM this morning to catch the Ferry, so we are all feeling very fried, but good. Tonight, our hotel is directly across from the famous Père Lachaise Cemetary where Jim Morrison, Chopin, Getrude Stein, Seurat, and loads of others are buried. I think we are going to go check it out in the morning on my 23 birthday! :-D

I miss everyone very much! Like I said, I will try to upload some photos soon!

:-)
Ken

No comments: